How do I integrate my Collaborate sessions with the Bb Learn grade center?
Here are the current steps for integrating your Collaborate sessions with the Bb Learn grade center:
- Instructor goes to the Collaborate List page in their Blackboard Learn Course
- Instructor clicks the down arrow next to session
- Instructor selects Retrieve Session Attendance
- A screen will appear showing attendee names, what time they entered and left the session
- A column will be generated in the Grade Center and points will be populated
These steps turn the Blackboard Collaborate session into a graded activity. Any participant in the course who attends the session will receive 100 points in a new column of their Grade Center report. This grade reflects only attendance.