How do I add a rubric to a Grade Center column?
Attaching a grading rubric to a Grade Center column allows you to objectively grade student work using criteria for achievement as well as provide valuable feedback to your students.
To add a rubric to a Grade Center column:
- Go to the Grade Center under the Course Management area
- Select Full Grade Center
- Once in the Grade Center, choose the action link next the selected column.
- Select Edit Column Information.
- Scroll down to Associated Rubrics.
- Hover over Add Rubric.
- Choose Select Rubric.
- Click the checkbox next to the grading rubric that you want to associate with this Grade Column.
- Click Submit to close the Select Rubric window.
- The grading rubric you selected should be listed under the Add Rubric area.
- To change the student view options, hover over the Show Rubric to Students option, and select the appropriate choice.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Submit.
Last updated: Jan 13, 2014