How can I download all submitted assignments?
You can easily download all assignment submissions (e.g., all of the students' Word documents) at once. To do so:
- Open the Full Grade Center and find the column that corresponds to the assignment.
- From the column's drop-down menu, select Assignment File Download.
- Select (check the checkbox of) all the students whose assignments you want to download; click the top checkbox (next to Name) to select all students. TIP: Make sure you are showing all students; use Show All or Edit Paging... to adjust if necessary.
- Click Submit.
- You will see a confirmation that says something like, "The assignments have been packaged. Download assignments now. (22 KB)." Click the Download assignments now link download a zip file of all of the submissions.
- Save the zip file to your computer, un-zip it, and read the submissions.
Last updated: Feb 20, 2012