I used Wimba Voice Tools before but now my new course shell doesn't allow me to add the tools. What should I do?
Basically, if a course section remains in the “Modern Languages Group” it will automatically have the Voice Tools.
However, if multiple sections are “Rolled up” then the course moves out of the MODL Group.
Therefore, we need to turn the tools back on.
You can do this by:
- While in the Build tab, select “Manage Course."
- Select Settings from the list of links.
- In the column of links on the left labeled “Tools”, scroll to the bottom and find the Wimba Voice Tools you would like to use. These tools might include Voice Board, Voice Direct, Voice Email, Voice Presentation, Voice Recorder, and Wimba Podcaster.
- Individually, select each Voice Tool that you want to use and change the “Enable Tool” setting to “true”.
- Select “Save Values” and repeat for the other tools you need.