How do I export a rubric to the institution content collection?
You may export a rubric so that you and/or others may use it in other courses. To export a rubric to the Institution Content Collection so that others may import it into their own courses, follow these steps (you must have permissions set up in order to export a rubric to the Institution Content Collection -- contact ELC for more information):
- Access the Rubrics tool under Course Tools.
- If you have not yet created your rubric, do so now using Create Rubric. This walkthrough will assume you already have a rubric to export.
- Select the rubric(s) you would like to export by selecting their checkboxes, then click the Export button.
- In the Export Location section, choose Export to Content Collection, then click Browse to select a location for the export.
- In the Browse Content Collection window, click the up-arrow to navigate up to a higher level...
- ...and keep clicking that arrow until you see institution as a choice.
- Now click on institution, then Assessment Rubrics...
- ...and keep drilling down until you reach the correct folder where you'd like to save the rubric. This should be as specific as possible given your situation; for example, if you rubric is intended for use in ETC-545 courses, click on College of Education, then ETC, then ETC-545 so that you are in the ETC-545 folder. Breadcrumbs will show the path of the directory you are in.
- Once you are in the correct directory, click the checkbox next to the path, then click Submit to export the rubric.
- You may verify the Export Location on the next screen, then click Submit to save.