Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- What are the dropdown menus at the top of the training schedule for and how do I use them?
- How do I sign up for a workshop?
- Why does it say 'closed' in the action column on the e-Learning Center training schedule?
- I keep getting emails from 'e-Learning Center' about workshops. What are they?
- How will I know if I am moved from the waiting list to being enrolled in a workshop?
- What does Seats mean in the e-Learning Center training schedule?
- Which workshops pay a stipend?
- Can I provide feedback to the e-Learning Center on the workshops?
- In what order should I attend the Bb Learn workshops?
- How can I see which workshops I have attended?
- Many workshops are scheduled for days and times I cannot attend. What should I do?
- How do I request that a workshop be scheduled?
- Where do I go for help when I'm done with training?
- Can teaching and graduate assistants attend e-Learning Center training workshops?
- What computer skills should I have before attending a workshop?
- Can I use my own computer during a workshop?
- I cannot attend a workshop I signed up for. What should I do?
- I need to drop a workshop, but enrollment is closed. What should I do?
21 faqs shown