Course Keyword FAQs
Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- What do the digits represent in my course number in Bb Learn?
- What's the difference between copying and migrating a course?
- How do I add someone to my class shell?
- When do students have access to my class in the learning management system?
- Why can't I give students early access to my class shell in the learning management system?
- After my class ends, how long do students have access to the shell in the learning management system?
- How do I combine two or more classes into one Bb Learn class?
- I'm teaching two different sections of the same course. Do I need two separate Bb Learn courses to handle those?
- Where are online classes held?
- Why isn't there any content in my course?
- What steps need to be taken to take a web course at NAU?
- Am I ready for an online class?
- Once I've decided that I want to develop a web course, what next?
- What else can I do to help me decide whether developing and teaching a web course is right for me?
- What kind of support can I get from the e-Learning Center?
24 faqs shown