Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- What are some of the characteristics of an effective web course?
- What are my responsibilities as a course developer?
- How much time does it take to develop a course?
- Can I do just-in-time development of my web course?
- What are the steps in developing a web course?
- How can I do a good job without letting this class take over my entire life?
- Why are the e-Learning Center and NAU concerned about how I teach my web classes?
- I am not in Flagstaff. How do I attend training?
- How do I access the NAU licensed Lynda.com online tutorials?
- Will my online course be conducted entirely online?
- Do I need to buy a textbook?
- Can I get a NAU degree online?
- Do online courses have real instructors?
- How is a web class different from an in-person class?
- Am I ready for an online class?
- Where are online classes held?
20 faqs shown