Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- How can I do a good job without letting this class take over my entire life?
- If I develop a web course, will I be replaced by a computer?
- Does Cline Library provide any electronic resources for a web class?
- Why are the e-Learning Center and NAU concerned about how I teach my web classes?
- Why should I work with the e-Learning Center?
- Who is my contact person at the e-Learning Center?
- Is developing and teaching a web course right for you?
- Why is NAU putting so many resources into web classes?
- What training do I need?
- What equipment do I need?
- Can I use copyrighted materials in my course?
- Who owns the completed courses?
12 faqs shown