Facilitating Learning Online
- Essential Computer Skills
Category: Planning and Design Seats Available: 100
Format: Mixed Delivery Method: Self-paced Delivery System: Online
Instructors: Keegan Labanz, Sharon Gorman
Within 24-48 hours after you enroll, the online self-paced section of e-Learning's "Facilitating Learning Online" course will appear in your Bb Learn list of courses and you can begin work. This course has a pre-requisite. You must complete the "Essential Computer Skills" course before you can enroll in this course.
This course is designed for faculty who will be facilitating a course that has already been created. Here's what this course is about:
- The experience of walking in the shoes of a student.
- Ideas and techniques for facilitating a course that has already been built.
- Reflection on how learning theory undergirds class facilitation approaches.
- Practice using the Blackboard Learn tools required to facilitate an online class.