Applying the Quality Matters Rubric
(Enrollment closes after the workshop starts)
Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:00am - 4:00pm @ e-Learning Center
Category: Planning and Design Seats Available: 10
Format: Hands-on Delivery Method: Real-time Delivery System: Classroom
Instructors: John Doherty, Walter Nolan
What is course quality?
Join us as we identify the critical elements of the nationally recognized Quality Matters (QM) course quality assurance program. This one-day workshop will focus on the QM Rubric in order to frame a peer-to-peer conversation on some of the components of course quality.
Identify the underlying principles of QM. (Recognize key QM underlying principles and concepts.)
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the 2014 QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Make decisions on whether the SPCH 1113 course meets selected QM Rubric standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Write helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.