- Motivic Variation: Cm Fugue Well-Tempered Clavier Book I and Brahms Intermezzo in A Major
- Motivic Development & Saturation: Two-Part Invention in C Major and Schoenberg Klavierstücke Op. 11, No. 1
- Permutation: C-Minor Fugue (BWV 582) and Pärt Fratres
- Symmetrical Binary Principle: Goldberg Variations and Webern Drei kleine Stücke Op. 11 No. 1
- Mirror: Contrapuncti 12 & 13 from the Art of Fugue and Hindemith Ludus Tonalis (Under Construction)
- Units Planned: Sequence, Canon, Fugue, Tonal Space, Double Counterpoint, Word Painting, Chorale, Passion, Icon, What's in a Name?
| NAU | School of Performing Arts | Sojurn | Instructor | Courses |