- Connecting with your students using multimedia with Camtasia Studio software
Today, 2:00pm Enrollment Closed
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- How can I back up my Blackboard course and/or gradebook?
- How do I give Designer access to another instructor, TA, or other person?
- Why can't students access my Bb Learn course before the term begins?
- How do I save my online evaluations as PDFs?
- Where do I go for help when I'm done with training?
- I want to put a link to NAU's academic policies in my syllabus and/or course info page.
- How do I customize an assessment for students who need additional time or other exceptions?
- What is SafeAssign and how do I use it?
- How do I access the online evaluations reports created prior to Spring 2014 (or during Fall 2014)?
- How do I clear a student's assignment attempt, or allow another attempt?
Come see how SBS colleagues are blending their classes and engaging their students. This is a great opportunity to learn and share ideas about teaching with technology. More Info...
Minds Online: A Faculty Learning Symposium
Join us for a conversation with NAU faculty who are successfully harnessing the unique power of technology to enhance teaching and student learning in their classes.
Fri Mar 6, 2015 1:00pm - 4:00pm, Health and Learning Center Rm 2405
NAU’s own Dr. Michelle Miller recently received national recognition for her new book, Minds Online: Teaching Effectively with Technology.