- How do I set up my Bb Learn shell for Signature Assignments and Outcomes reporting?
Tomorrow, 9:30am Enrollment Closed
- How do I set up my new Blackboard Learn course shell?
Wed Sep 17, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- How do I teach my course in Blackboard Learn?
Thu Sep 18, 2014, 2:00pm Enroll
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- How do I upload a personal avatar to my Bb Learn profile?
- Why is my scroll bar missing in the full grade center?
- How should I save my Bb Learn content for use in the future?
- Can I see my grades as I progress through the course?
- Is there a User Guide for the Blackboard Collaborate Voice Tools?
- What training is available for the Blackboard Collaborate Voice Tools?
- How do I turn on the Blackboard Collaborate Voice Tools in my Bb Learn course shell?
- How Do I Clear a Quiz Attempt in Bb Learn?
- I want to put a link to NAU's academic policies in my syllabus and/or course info page.
- How do I run the iClicker Software Update & Add CMS Integration Wizard without Using the WebUpdate Wizard?
Beginning August 21, the e-Learning Center's Faculty Help Desk will be available on evenings and weekends! NEW SCHEDULE: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 10 p.m. That's almost twice as many hours as before! Contact us at 928-523-5554 or 866-802-5256 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sept. 26 Faculty Showcase: Collaboration and Communication
Join us for a discussion on strategies to increase collaboration and communication in your classes. We'll hear from faculty panelists who have successfully implemented active learning approaches to foster greater student engagement. After each panel discussion, you will have an opportunity to explore ways to ask panel participants your questions, so you can explore ways to apply these techniques in your own classes. Details...