- How do I set up my new Blackboard Learn course shell?
Tomorrow, 9:00am Enroll
- How do I teach my course in Blackboard Learn?
Thu Sep 18, 2014, 2:00pm Enroll
- Open Lab - Blackboard Learn and More!
Tue Sep 23, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- Using Video to Boost Instructor Presence
Tue Sep 23, 2014, 2:00pm Enroll
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- How do I set up iClicker and create a course?
- How do I access the online evaluations reports created prior to Spring 2014?
- How do I register a demo-student iClicker in my BbLearn course?
- How do I add an iClicker registration link to my BbLearn course menu?
- How do I start a polling session?
- How do I run the CMS Integration Wizard?
- How do I link to or embed media which has been updated by the Usable Materials Center (UMC)?
- Can you recommend a Collaborate headset microphone or webcam?
- What resources can publishers provide as I try to select universally designed materials for my course and students?
- What third party resources are available on the web that provide more information about universal design and accessibility?
Beginning August 21, the e-Learning Center's Faculty Help Desk will be available on evenings and weekends! NEW SCHEDULE: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 10 p.m. That's almost twice as many hours as before! Contact us at 928-523-5554 or 866-802-5256 (toll free) or email@example.com.
Sept. 26 Faculty Showcase: Collaboration and Communication
Join us for a discussion on strategies to increase collaboration and communication in your classes. We'll hear from faculty panelists who have successfully implemented active learning approaches to foster greater student engagement. After each panel discussion, you will have an opportunity to explore ways to ask panel participants your questions, so you can explore ways to apply these techniques in your own classes. Details...