- Bb Learn - Introduction to Bb Learn
Fri Apr 3, 2015, 1:00pm Waitlist
- Web-conferencing in your course using Blackboard Collaborate
Tue Apr 7, 2015, 2:00pm Enroll
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- How do I combine two or more classes into one Bb Learn class?
- How can I back up my Blackboard course and/or gradebook?
- How do I give Designer access to another instructor, TA, or other person?
- Why can't students access my Bb Learn course before the term begins?
- How do I save my online evaluations as PDFs?
- Where do I go for help when I'm done with training?
- I want to put a link to NAU's academic policies in my syllabus and/or course info page.
- How do I customize an assessment for students who need additional time or other exceptions?
- What is SafeAssign and how do I use it?
- How do I access the online evaluations reports created prior to Spring 2014 (or during Fall 2014)?
Attention Matters!, the self-enroll Bb Learn module created by Dr. Michelle Miller and Dr. John Doherty and made exportable beyond Bb Learn by Rick McDonald of Rhizome Learn LLC, has been given an Effective Practice Award by the Online Learning Consortium (formerly Sloan-C). See all the awardees at the Online Learning Consortium.
Applying the Quality Matters Rubric May 1 Workshop
What is course quality?
Join us as we identify the critical elements of the nationally recognized Quality Matters (QM) course quality assurance program. This one-day workshop will focus on the QM Rubric in order to frame a peer-to-peer conversation on some of the components of course quality. Details...