- Web-conferencing in your course using Blackboard Collaborate
Tue Nov 25, 2014, 2:00pm Enroll
Wed Nov 26, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- How do I customize an assessment for students who need additional time or other exceptions?
- What is SafeAssign and how do I use it?
- How do I access the online evaluations reports created prior to Spring 2014 (or during Fall 2014)?
- How do I clear a student's assignment attempt, or allow another attempt?
- SafeAssign will not open for me or it says I am not logged in. What do I do?
- Where can I find audio, video, and other digital media to use in my course?
- Can I use music from a CD as background music for my own work?
- How do I upload a personal avatar to my Bb Learn profile?
- If I don't want my students to use the learning management system shell, do I need to notify someone?
- How do I log out of Bb Learn?
Beginning August 21, the e-Learning Center's Faculty Help Desk will be available on evenings and weekends! NEW SCHEDULE: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 10 p.m. That's almost twice as many hours as before! Contact us at 928-523-5554 or 866-802-5256 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.