- Bb Learn II: How do I teach in Bb Learn?
Tomorrow, 9:00am Enrollment Closed
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- Where do I go for help when I'm done with training?
- I want to put a link to NAU's academic policies in my syllabus and/or course info page.
- How do I customize an assessment for students who need additional time or other exceptions?
- What is SafeAssign and how do I use it?
- How do I access the online evaluations reports created prior to Spring 2014 (or during Fall 2014)?
- How do I clear a student's assignment attempt, or allow another attempt?
- SafeAssign will not open for me or it says I am not logged in. What do I do?
- Where can I find audio, video, and other digital media to use in my course?
- Can I use music from a CD as background music for my own work?
- How do I upload a personal avatar to my Bb Learn profile?
Happy Holidays! New President's Technology Initiative Grants are available for Faculty Innovation and Large Course Redesign. Details posted on our Grants page. Please take a few minutes to complete our faculty survey. Tell us how we're doing and what kind of support you'd like to see in the coming year. Take a moment to view new information about the NAU Blackboard Template, designed to help students navigate their Blackboard courses more easily.