- Bb Learn III: How do I use Bb Learn in more advanced ways?
Today, 2:00pm Enrollment Closed
- Bb Learn I: How do I set up my new course shell?
Tomorrow, 9:00am Enroll
- Connecting with your students using multimedia with Camtasia Studio software
Tue Apr 28, 2015, 2:00pm Enroll
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- How do I combine two or more classes into one Bb Learn class?
- How can I back up my Blackboard course and/or gradebook?
- How do I give Designer access to another instructor, TA, or other person?
- Why can't students access my Bb Learn course before the term begins?
- How do I save my online evaluations as PDFs?
- Where do I go for help when I'm done with training?
- I want to put a link to NAU's academic policies in my syllabus and/or course info page.
- How do I customize an assessment for students who need additional time or other exceptions?
- What is SafeAssign and how do I use it?
- How do I access the online evaluations reports created prior to Spring 2014 (or during Fall 2014)?
Quality Matters at NAU. Join us for a free 1-day workshop identifying critical components of online and blended quality course design. Friday May 1, 9am - 4pm. We’ll use QM principles to frame a peer-to–peer conversation about what defines an effective online or blended course. More Info.