- Open Lab - Blackboard Learn and More!
Tomorrow, 9:00am Enrollment Closed
- Google Docs for Collaborative Learning
Wed Sep 24, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- Bb Learn - Grading Student Work
Thu Sep 25, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- How do I teach my course in Blackboard Learn?
Mon Sep 29, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- Where can I find audio, video, and other digital media to use in my course?
- Can I use music from a CD as background music for my own work?
- How do I upload a personal avatar to my Bb Learn profile?
- If I don't want my students to use the learning management system shell, do I need to notify someone?
- How do I log out of Bb Learn?
- Is there a recommended browser for use with Bb Learn?
- How do I request a new course shell in the learning management system?
- What do the digits represent in my course number in Bb Learn?
- How do I set up iClicker and create a course?
- How do I access the online evaluations reports created prior to Spring 2014?
Beginning August 21, the e-Learning Center's Faculty Help Desk will be available on evenings and weekends! NEW SCHEDULE: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Saturday, 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 10 p.m. That's almost twice as many hours as before! Contact us at 928-523-5554 or 866-802-5256 (toll free) or email@example.com.
Sept. 26 Faculty Showcase: Collaboration and Communication
Join us for a discussion on strategies to increase collaboration and communication in your classes. We'll hear from faculty panelists who have successfully implemented active learning approaches to foster greater student engagement. After each panel discussion, you will have an opportunity to explore ways to ask panel participants your questions, so you can explore ways to apply these techniques in your own classes. Details...