- Introduction to Blended Learning Principles
Fri Aug 1, 2014, 9:30am Enroll
- Bb Learn - Rubrics
Mon Aug 4, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- Using Video to Boost Instructor Presence
Tue Aug 5, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- Camtasia Studio
Tue Aug 5, 2014, 2:00pm Enroll
Wed Aug 6, 2014, 9:00am Enroll
- iMovie: Video Editing Software (Mac)
Wed Aug 6, 2014, 1:00pm Enroll
- NAU Licensed Lynda.com tutorials
- Upload your Bb Learn Grades to LOUIE
- Bb Learn on Demand Videos for Faculty
- Bb Learn Step by Step Tutorials
- Creating Content in Bb Learn
- Scaled, Text Wrapped, and Captioned Graphics
- Collaborate Live Conferencing
- Respondus for Offline Test Creation
- SafeAssign for Plagiarism Prevention
- How do I customize an assessment for students who need additional time?
- Where might I find resources for creating accessible pdf documents?
- What resources are available to faculty at NAU to assist in finding course materials that are usable by all students?
- What third party resources are available on the web that provide more information about universal design and accessibility?
- What resources can publishers provide as I try to select universally designed materials for my course and students?
- How might Accessibilility be improved in tomorrow's online courses?
- How do I submit media to be processed by the Usable Materials Center (UMC)?
- How do I link to or embed media which has been updated by the Usable Materials Center (UMC)?
- Why do I no longer have a scroll bar in my Grade Center after I updated my Mac?
- How could I include the Syllabus Policy Statements in my syllabus?
ELC Staff Celebrate Spring 2014 Graduation. From left to right, Flower Darby, Erin Shelley, Sharon Gorman, Debbie Shepard, John Doherty. Congratulations Dr. Gorman.