Here is the recommended order in which to take e-Learning's Blackboard workshops:
- Bb Learn - Introduction to Bb Learn (covers NAU business rules and basic content creation)
- Bb Learn - Organizing Content (covers various ways to organize your content in Bb Learn)
- Bb Learn - Communicating with Students (covers the various ways to interact with students in Bb Learn)
- Bb Learn - Grading Student Work (covers the gradebook and grading strategies for various activities)
- Bb Learn - Developing Learning Activities (Organizing Content is a pre-requisite for this workshop)
Upon completion of any four of these workshops, either online or in-person, you may be eligible for a $200 stipend.