Not at this time. The Bb Learn mail tool, called Messages, is completely independent of other email, including both the student and faculty/staff NAU email systems. While some people desire more integration with regular email, there are some benefits to this way of doing things:
- By using the internal messages tool, all of your communication with students is archived, which can be very helpful in case of grade appeals or other disputes.
- There is no junk mail inside the system.
- There is no ambiguity about the identity of the person sending you a message; everyone is a real student.
- Only course users have access.
- Nothing gets lost in your inbox, accidentally caught by your spam filter, or ignored because you don't recognize the sender.