You can activate the Wimba Voice Tools after loging into your Bb Vista course by:
- While in the Build tab, select “Manage Course.”
- Select Settings from the list of links.
- In the column of links on the left labeled “Tools,” scroll to the bottom and find the Wimba Voice Tools you would like to use. These tools might include Voice Board, Voice Direct, Voice Email, Voice Presentation, Voice Recorder, and Wimba Podcaster.
- Individually, select each Voice Tool you want to use and change the “Enable Tool” setting to “true”.
- Select “Save Values” and repeat for the other tools you need.