How do I request or obtain Teaching Assistant (TA) support for my web class?

The policy can be found at

A synopsis of the policy is as follows. TA funding is available through Distance Learning for online classes with enrollments exceeding 25 students. The hiring of the TA is the responsibility of the faculty. To obtain the funding work with your department or college administrative staff to process the hiring papers and the request for funding from Distance learning.

Last updated: Jun 16, 2011