NAU has recently installed proximity card readers at the doors to several classrooms. Students who swipe their NAU ID card at the reader will have their attendance recorded. At present, these readers are installed in the following rooms, but we expect this program to grow over time. If an attendance reader is installed by the door of your classroom, you can use this system to collect attendance data.
- Building 18 (Liberal Arts) all 20 classrooms
- Building 19 (Physical Sciences) Room 223
- Building 20 (Chemistry) Rooms 106 and 117
- Building 25 (Health and Learning Center) all 3rd and 4th floor rooms
- Building 26 (Adel Mathematics) Rooms 137, 223 and 224
- Building 65 (SBS) Room 110
- Building 70 (SBS-West) Room 200A
- Building 81 (W.A. Franke College of Business) Room 101 (Gardner Auditorium)
- Building 88 (Wettaw) Room 130 (Wettaw Auditorium) -- coming in Summer '13
Instructors can log into a secure NAU web page using their NAU ID and password to access this attendance information. The attendance data can be viewed online or exported as a report. If you're trying to access this page from off-campus, be sure to use the NAU VPN.
For more information about proximity card readers, please review the help on the Attendance Manager page.