How do I submit a student's quiz attempt?
If a student has started a quiz attempt and has answered the questions, but did not submit the quiz, you can submit their attempt for them.
1. Go to the Full Grade Center.
2. Navigate to the quiz column and the student's grade cell. There should be an in-progress icon.
3. Place your cursor over the grade cell. A drop-down action link should appear.
4. Click on the drop-down menu and select View Grade Details.
5.Select View Attempts in order to see if the student has answered any questions.
6. Expand the Test Information link (found at the top of the page) in order to access the test logs, this will give you more detailed information about this student's attempt. Under Test Information, Clear Attempt and Submit Attempt can be located and selected.
If this is an attempt that was opened, but no questions were answered, you can select the Clear Attempt button to clear this attempt.
Select the Submit Attempt button in order to push the student's attempt through for grading.
keywords: bb learn, bblearn, assessment, quiz, grade center, gradecenter, blackboard, blackboard learn,