How do I submit a student's quiz attempt?
If a student has started a quiz attempt and has answered the questions, but did not submit the quiz, you can submit their attempt for them.
- Go to the Grade Center.
- Navigate to the quiz column and the student's grade cell. There should be an in-progress icon.
- Place your cursor over the grade cell. A drop-down action link should appear.
- Click on the drop-down menu and select Grade Details.
- Expand the Test Information link (found at the top of the page). This will give you more information about this student's attempt.
- Select View Attempt to see if the student has answered questions. If this is an attempt that was opened, but no questions are answered, you can select the Clear Attempt button to clear this attempt.
- Select the Submit Attempt button found in the Test Information area to push the student's attempt for grading.
keywords: bb learn, bblearn, assessment, quiz, grade center, gradecenter, blackboard, blackboard learn,
Last updated: Jan 12, 2012