There may be times when you wish to export all tests from one Bb Learn course and import them to another. The method described below may also be used if exporting and importing individual tests fails for any reason.
In summary, you will make an export of the course, exporting ONLY tests, surveys and pools; then you will import those into a new course. This imports all of the tests from one course into the other. But, you may then simply delete the tests that you don't want in the second course.
- In the original course, go to Packages and Utilities > Export/Archive Course, and click Export. Under Select Course Materials, check only Tests, Surveys, and Pools. Click Submit.
- When you get an email that the export is complete, go back to Export/Archive Course, and you'll see a link to the export file. Click on it and save it to your computer (it will be a .zip file).
- In the new course, go to Packages and Utilities > Import Package/View Logs, and click Import Package. Click Choose File to select the .zip file from your computer, and under Select Course Materials, select only Tests, Surveys and Pools. Click Submit.
- When you get an email that the import is complete, go to Course Tools > Tests, Surveys and Pools, and check the test(s) that you imported to make sure it's ok. You can then deploy it in the course wherever you want (go to the location in the course where you want to deploy it, click Create Assessment > Test, and choose it from the list).
- Delete any of the other imported tests you don't want, from Course Tools > Tests, Surveys and Pools.