There are two different "Hide" options for Grade Center columns. You can hide the columns from the student view that they see in My Grades and/or hide the columns from your view in the Grade Center.
To hide a column from the student view:
- Go to Grade Center
- Click on the drop-down action link for each column.
- Select Show/Hide to Users.
- When a column is hidden to students, there is a red slash icon next to the column name.
- Go to Grade Center.
- Select on the Manage button.
- Select the Column Organization option.
- You can see the hidden columns as italicized with a gray text.
- Select the check boxes for columns you need to see again.
- Select the Show/Hide button found below the list of columns.
- Select the Show Selected Columns option.
- Don't forget to click the Submit button.