- Go to Taskstream.com and login.
- Locate and select the course that contains the rubric you want to retrieve.
- On the right hand side under Program Links, select the DRF Setup Details link.
- Find the Signature Assignment with the rubric you want to retrieve and select the View Rubric link.
- In the new window that opens, select the Export to Word link.
- In the new window, choose Open with Microsoft Word and press OK.
- The rubric will open in Word and you will be able to copy and paste into a text editor.
- IMPORTANT: You will want to copy any text from the Word document into a text editor such as Notepad on a PC or TextEdit on a MAC. (When copying from Word into Bb Learn, there can also be metadata copied into Bb Learn that causes issues. By copying first to a text editor, this "exta stuff" from Word is stripped out and problems should be avoided.)
Last updated: Feb 24, 2014