Learning Management System Keyword FAQs
Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- I have several students on my roster who show up in the LMS only as Student abc1, Student def2, etc. Why?
- How do I set up my e-Reserves in my course?
- How do I show my e-Reserves to my students?
- I have requested e-Reserves and was told they would be in the learning management system. Where are they?
- When will student enrollment appear in my class shell?
- How does my class enrollment get into my class shell in the learning management system?
- How do I know when the enrollment has been imported into my class shell?
- At what level should I set the enrollment capacity in my web class?
- What happens in my course shell when a student drops my class?
- Do I have to use the learning management shell?
- How do I request a new course shell in the learning management system?
- Who can help students with technical questions related to Bb Learn?
- Can I see my grades as I progress through the course?
- Will my online course be conducted entirely online?
- Why isn't there any content in my course?
- Do online courses have real instructors?
- How is a web class different from an in-person class?
- Am I ready for an online class?
- Where are online classes held?
- I cannot see a particular quiz/assignment/module/etc. in my course in the learning management system, what is wrong?
- If I don't want my students to use the learning management system shell, do I need to notify someone?
27 faqs shown