Assessment Keyword FAQs
Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- Why use electronic assessment tools?
- How do I customize an assessment for students who need additional time?
- How do I submit a student's quiz attempt?
- How do I export all tests from one Bb Learn course and import them into another?
- How do I move a test from one course to another?
- Is there a way to upload test questions to Bb Learn?
- Respondus requires a new password. Where do I get it?
- Where can I get more information on writing quiz questions?
- What are rubrics?
- What is the process of developing a rubric?
- How can rubrics enhance student-centered learning?
- How can rubrics be applied in online courses to promote student-centered learning?
- Do you have any examples of rubrics?
- What should be in rubrics?
- Why should I use rubrics?
- What direction should I go in using a cognitive approach to assessments?
- What are reasons to use quizzes?
- What should I consider when creating a test?
- What cognitive processes are important in higher education?
- What is the cognitive approach to assessments?
- What is a discrete point approach to testing?
- Why is assessment important in web classes?
22 faqs shown