Development Keyword FAQs
Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- What are some of the characteristics of an effective web course?
- What are my responsibilities as a course developer?
- How much time does it take to develop a course?
- Can I do just-in-time development of my web course?
- What are the steps in developing a web course?
- What skills do I need to create an online course?
- How can I do a good job without letting this class take over my entire life?
- Does Cline Library provide any electronic resources for a web class?
- Why are the e-Learning Center and NAU concerned about how I teach my web classes?
- Why should I work with the e-Learning Center?
- Is developing and teaching a web course right for you?
- Why is NAU putting so many resources into web classes?
- What training do I need?
- What equipment do I need?
- Once I've decided that I want to develop a web course, what next?
- What else can I do to help me decide whether developing and teaching a web course is right for me?
- What kind of support can I get from the e-Learning Center?
19 faqs shown