Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- Does Cline Library provide any electronic resources for a web class?
- Why should I work with the e-Learning Center?
- Is developing and teaching a web course right for you?
- Why is NAU putting so many resources into web classes?
- Can I use copyrighted materials in my course?
- Who owns the completed courses?
- Have I obtained the necessary copyright clearance?
- When is copyright permission required?
- What resources are available in the Public Domain?
9 faqs shown