Accessibility Keyword FAQs
Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- What third party resources are available on the web that provide more information about universal design and accessibility?
- What resources can publishers provide as I try to select universally designed materials for my course and students?
- How can I check my site for accessibility?
- What kinds of disabilities should be considered when designing a web course?
- Who's responsible for accessibility compliance in my online course content?
- How do I check to see if the color contrast between my page background and text is readable by most students?
- What is accessibility?
- Where can I go for more information about designing for accessibility?
- How can I make a PDF document more accessible for people with visual disabilities?
9 faqs shown