Click on a question to see the answer. You can also use the search box on the right.
- Where can I get more information on writing quiz questions?
- What are rubrics?
- What is the process of developing a rubric?
- How can rubrics enhance student-centered learning?
- How can rubrics be applied in online courses to promote student-centered learning?
- Do you have any examples of rubrics?
- What should be in rubrics?
- Why should I use rubrics?
- What direction should I go in using a cognitive approach to assessments?
- What are reasons to use quizzes?
- What should I consider when creating a test?
- What cognitive processes are important in higher education?
- What is the cognitive approach to assessments?
- What is a discrete point approach to testing?
- Why is assessment important in web classes?
15 faqs shown