Adding e-Reserves in Bb Learn
Adding an e-Reserves PDF document to your course
1. On the Content page, from the Build Content menu, select File.
2. Select Browse Content Collection...
3. Click on the Reserves Files folder to open it.
4. Click the radio button to the left of the desired file.
5. Click Submit
6. If you wish to rename the selected file, change it in the Name field.
7. Set the Open in New Window button to Yes
8. Make any desired changes to the standard options and click Submit.
9. The file is now a part of the course content. Students will click on the file and it will be downloaded to their computers. To view the file, they will need the free Acrobat Reader utility, which is available from Adobe: http://get.adobe.com/reader/