Already have a Username/Password for NABE Journal of Research and Practice?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editors).
- The research meets the ethical guidelines, including adherence to the legal requirements of the study country.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the text.
- All author names and affiliations have been replaced with “Author” or “Author 1, Author 2, etc” both in text and in reference list to allow blinded review.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.).
Authors who publish with NABE JRP agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant NABE JRP right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in NABE JRP.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of NABE JRP's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in NABE JRP.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) after it has been published Online in the NJRP, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The NABE Journal of Research and Practice is a publication of the National Association for Bilingual Education in association with the Northern Arizona University College of Education. For more information, visit About the journal.
The author(s) of each article appearing in this Journal is/are solely responsible for the content thereof; the publication of an article shall not constitute or be deemed to constitute any representation by the Editors, the National Association of Bilingual Education, or Northern Arizona University that the data presented therein are correct or sufficient to support the conclusions reached or that the experiment design or methodology is adequate.